Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Introduction

I'm Tyler Henneforth I've lived my whole life in Catawba county. I'm in ROTC and I plan to join the Army after college as an officer. I plan to go to basic training for the Army National Guard this summer or go next summer for the Army reserve. I swim for our high school team I am all conference in two events, the 500 yard freestyle and the 400 yard freestyle relay.  I currently work at Bilo as a cashier and bag boy. I have a younger brother and a younger sister. My brothers name is Chris and he is 9, and my sisters name is Katie and she is 12. I am in ROTC and really enjoy it and spend a lot of my time at the events for ROTC and have fun giving my time to that. I would like to attend the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill or the University of North Carolina in Charlotte. I am attempting to obtain an Army ROTC scholarship or a Navy ROTC scholarship. If I recieve the Navy ROTC scholarship I will commission as an officer in the Marine Corp after college.

3 comments:

  1. I had no idea that you wanted to go into the army after college! You go Tyler! And I hope you get to go to the Army National Guard this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could have seen you race at a swim meet. I bet you're pretty good to be all conference. Congrats on that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You don't seem like you have much to say about yourself. Awesome choice going to the National Guard. Also, it's great that you're going to go ahead and get your basic training out of the way. What college do you plan on going to? Are you going to apply for the ROTC scholarship?

    ReplyDelete